Teaching Personnel are currently seeking a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a Y3/4 class on a full-time basis within the S73 area. This role is covering a Maternity leave and will begin from the Easter term. We are seeking an individual who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons to meet the schools’ high expectation of learning. We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful candidates, who are willing to be good team members and represent Teaching Personnel in a positive way. We are happy to accept applications from Final Years Students, NQTs and experienced Teachers.
* An individual who thrives on the daily challenges that teaching brings?
* Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills?
* An individual with excellent knowledge and prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the Lower KS2 curriculum?
* A teacher who upholds high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
* A teacher with excellent organisational and communication skills?
* Looking for a temporary full-time placement in the S73 area?
In return, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
* Competitive daily rates of up to £160
* Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses
* Work flexibility to suit your needs
* Part-time and full-time roles available
* Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend – for you and your friend! (Limited time only)
* A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
* Interview support
If this sounds like the role for you, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Team on (phone number removed)
Please note that Teaching Personnel has various roles within Primary Schools across Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield, so do get in touch to find out more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Job found on