My client a food manufacturing business is looking to add an Export Administrator to their team due to business growth.
Basic salary £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
Career development opportunities
As the successful candidates you will have the following skills and experience:
• Preparation and processing of paperwork for international shipments; including despatch notes, commercial invoices, customs and other shipping documentation required to facilitate timely and accurate despatch of customer and supplier shipments in line with the company processes and in accordance with current legislation.
• Preparing shipping and customs documentation in compliance with legal obligations; applying for export licences and checking that they are correct; ensuring that paperwork for shipments is complete and correct prior to dispatch; filing paperwork; and maintaining records in readiness for audits.
• Checking customs documentation such as import/export declarations, resolving queries and ensuring records are accurate and up to date.
• Filing of all shipping documentation.
• Receiving customer orders; comparing with quotations; working with other departments to resolve queries; and preparing and sending sales acknowledgments to customers whilst also adhering to company policies and legal requirements.
• Assisting with compliance procedures.
• Ensuring that all customers are kept informed and up to date with the progress of their order.
• More than a years' experience in office administration or substantially similar role
• Export experience or knowledge of preparing shipping paperwork and dealing with couriers
• Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to understand and follow company procedures and processes
Apply today to be considered for this fantasic opportunity
Job found on