Our South Yorkshire based client is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join the business and be part of the success of their expansion plans.
The on site Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing all of the maintenance to machinery. Ensuring that levels of production are not affected. The work will be a mixture of planned and reactive maintenance.
The successful candidate for this role:
· Must have a recognised engineering qualification.
· Experience of working within an Automated Production environment.
· Able to work on own initiative.
· Work under pressure.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Conduct mechanical repairs to breakdown of machinery and equipment.
· Maintain job completion records.
· Working with a computer based maintenance program, carrying out maintenance / work requests in a timely manner.
· Set up machinery when product changes are required ensuring that downtime is reduced and efficiencies are increased.
· Dealing with third party contractors to ensure works are completed in a safe and timely manner.
· Build and maintain relationships with line managers.
Job found on