Randstad CPE are working with a valued client who are looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis in Glasgow.
For this role you must have 2 years minimum experience within a busy/ high volume helpdesk role and also previous supervisory/ management experience. This is a role looking after a team on 6 initially.
You will be required to carry out the following duties;
* Assist in the management of daily requests via the Help desk
* Liaise with Maintenance manager for allocation of works to contractors
* Liaise with allocated client from beginning to end, updating works on client specific web portals
* Ordering parts/materials from suppliers where necessary
* Raise Purchase orders for Contractors/Suppliers
* Monitor contractor performance against SLA's
* Assisting with answering phones, screening sales calls, filing, copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents, post and general office administration duties
If you are keen to discuss this role please give me a call on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed) or send an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Job found on