My Client, a leading social housing propvider are looking for a Gas Technician to work on majopr and minor voids. Must have own transport and tools and boots.Other PPE will be provided.
1. Experience of installation, fault finding and servicing on domestic gas appliances and central heating systems.
1. Experience of working competently in all disciplines normally expected of a qualified gas technician along with other associated building disciplines as required and as appropriate.
1. Experience of working in a customer service environment
1. Experience of maximising number of jobs completed and repairs completed in one visit.
1. Sound working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how it impacts on the way building repairs are carried out.
1. Basic knowledge of IT/ Mobile phones, e.g. to be able to read and send messages.
1. Literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to accurately and comprehensively complete job tickets, time sheets and other associated information.
1. City and Guilds Craft Certificate in Gas Maintenance or equivalent (NVQ Level 3)
1. ACS accreditations, CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, DAH1, CPA1, UDHW.
1. Certificate in energy efficiency for domestic heating
1. Construction Skills Certificate Scheme card holder
1. Full Driving Licence
1. Flexible approach to working hours in order to achieve work demands/priorities
Job found on