Elevation Recruitment Group's Production Support Division has an exciting opportunity based for an experienced CNC Miller at a busy precision engineering machine shop in Sheffield.
The role will cover machining small batch parts for the medical industry using a Fanuc controlled CNC Milling machine.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Working to Engineering drawings on high-value, high volume parts
• Setting, Editing and operating specialist Fanuc CNC Milling Machines
• Able to use Fanuc controls
• Problem solving
• Target driven
• Set ups, adjustments and offsets
• Proving out of work from a drawing
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Excellent attitude to work
• Precision machining in a fast-paced environment (preferably medical)
• Working knowledge Fanuc controls
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Great communication and teamwork skills
I am interested in speaking with apprentice trained or HND qualified individuals who are ready for a new challenge and possible career progression.
Excellent shift pattern, lots of overtime opportunities and competitive basic salary.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Anna Morgan or Nicola Jackson at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).
Elevation Recruitment Group’s Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Engineering and Manufacturing positions, visit (url removed)
Job found on