ITN Mark have a number of exciting new roles becoming available for Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors in Secondary Schools, in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to build a teaching portfolio, and gain confidence, before progressing further into his or her career in Education.
As well as classroom roles, we can also get you forward for other support roles in schools, such as working in the school office or helping the kitchen staff during lunch times.
We would love to hear from you if you:
* Have a background/experience of working with children that we can reference you for
* Are able to build quick relationships with the children and staff
* Can deliver a lesson, engage the children and inspire learning
* Have a sound understanding of the term Safe Guarding and know the differences of safeguarding Children and yourself whilst in post
* Are EWC registered
* Have a current DBS that is registered on the update service.
We are able to assist in getting a DBS and EWC in place should you need it.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Amy on (phone number removed) or alternatively forward your CV directly
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The daily rate of pay where stated is inclusive of annual leave entitlement
Job found on