Marie Stopes UK is a reproductive health charity, best known for its abortion services which help 70,000 women a year. Our network of welcoming clinics and local community services, together with a 24 hour confidential helpline work, provide high quality, safe, accessible and compassionate advice, care and support for the women and men who need us. 95% of our services are commissioned by the NHS.
Our clinic network is growing as part of our strategy to be the charity of choice for the women and men who turn to us for help, and for our funders. Our influence is growing too, as we work to increase public and political understanding of the issues women and men face in making reproductive choices.
We’re looking for people who share our drive to provide the best quality care to everyone who needs our services to join our committed teams of clinical, management and support staff.
We’re proud to be champions for reproductive choice, and we work hard every day to make a reality of women’s rights to decide whether and when to have children.
About The Role
Client Services Advisor – Full time / Part time - Bradley Stoke
Abortion Care Services
No selling or cold calling in our contact centre. Instead, you will be helping thousands of women across the country that need our help.
Welcome to a contact centre role where you can make a real difference:
- One Call is our 24 hour, 7 day a week contact centre
- You will provide women, men and couples with support and advice on sexual and reproductive health which includes family planning, vasectomy, and health.
- As a Client Services Advisor you will provide exceptional customer service to both our clients and clinics
- You will be non-judgmental in order to offer non-biased information to our clients at all times
- You will be making appointment bookings into our clinics by balancing the client’s needs with appointment availability
A One Call Client Services Advisor will have:
- A Pro-choice outlook on abortion with an empathetic and unbiased nature
- Experience of working within a contact centre role either inbound or outbound
- A high attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent listening, communication and telephone skills
- Confident in the use of various computer systems
- Worked in a customer service environment, desirably in the health care industry over the telephone or face to face
- A second language would be great as we often help people who are non-English speaking. However this is not a pre-requisite for the role!
MSI, One Call appreciates the role you play and commitment you give so we offer you:
A highly competitive salary of £19,350 pa (pro rata)
Extensive training and ongoing coaching in our friendly open plan office
We love to promote from within so offer ongoing career development!
An environment that cultivates colleague support and empathy
Opportunities to further develop your personal development
A great benefits package
Free onsite parking
The contracts we are offering are 16 – 37.5hrs working on a 2 week rotation. These include a week of early shifts, a week of late shifts and one day every other weekend. Some contracts may include overnight shifts.
Full training is provided and successful candidates will need to be available to attend 3 weeks, Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30, full time induction training. You will be supported by our dedicated training team, Managers and coaches.
If you are committed to delivering excellent customer service, then this may be a great chance for you, away from the large call centre environment, to gain skills in working for our clients and clinics. We’d love to hear from you, so please click on apply to make your application!
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Job found on