Bank worker shifts available
£8.00 per hour
Equilibrium Healthcare is currently looking for enthusiastic support workers to join our bank, working with our experienced multidisciplinary teams at our Manchester based Independent Hospital and Care Homes.
We are committed to delivering person-centred services, and are now seeking motivated bank support workers to join our growing team:
- Jigsaw Independent Hospital, located in Didsbury, South Manchester, offers a rehabilitation service for males and females primarily with enduring mental illness. With a continued focus on rehabilitation, a shared pathway approach and the promotion of independence, we are looking for support workers who are keen to take on a new challenge and have a genuine desire to work in a rehabilitation setting with this particular client group.
- Moston Grange Care Home located in Newton Heath, Manchester provides care for adults primarily with a diagnosis of dementia. The purpose of your role will be to support the team with the maintenance of a person centred service which emphasises at all times the service users’ independence, individuality and personal choice.
- Oakland House Care Home in Longsight, Manchester offers a service for adults with enduring mental illness. The home has 3 distinct units each, again, with an experienced team of clinical and support staff. You will be working alongside qualified nurses and with the support of the management structure within the home.
What we can offer:
- Support, training and development
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training and development
For further information, please contact Suzy Klepper on 0161 448 1851:
( Email address removed )
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equilibrium Healthcare operates two care homes, a supported living service and a Mental Health Hospital – all within the Manchester area. At EHC, we believe that the needs of our service users are best served by working in collaboration with local clinical commissioning teams and local authorities. We put a lot of effort into creating working partnerships to ensure that care for our service users is seamless and that their individual care pathways always remain the focus of our service provision. Starting with just one home in 1993, we have grown through successfully personalising the care provided to the individual, an approach, which means we swiftly adapt the facilities and services, we offer as their needs change.
Equilibrium Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.
This role is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Job found on