University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country and the major teaching and research centre for the South West. With 8,000 staff, over 100 different clinical services, working in nine hospitals in the centre and to the south of Bristol, we offer a wide range of careers and jobs. Together we support the delivery of excellent care to the people of Bristol and beyond.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is an equal opportunities employer actively working towards a diverse workforce. Anonymous information will be used from your application in order to ensure we’re meeting our pledge.
- Please ensure you check your emails regularly as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process. We may also contact you by texting the mobile number, if provided, on the application form.
- As a guide interviews should usually take place within 3 weeks of the closing date.
- When providing employment reference details, please provide correct work related email addresses so references can be sought promptly when we are looking to progress your application. Your referee must all be known to you in a line manager or professional lead capacity.
- All staff identified as AT-RISK who meets the requirements of the post will be prioritised accordingly. Priority will initially be given to University Hospital Bristol employees.
- The Trust uses the recruitment platform TRAC systems to administer all stages of the recruitment process meaning that information in regard to shortlisting will not be communicated via NHS Jobs.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO HIGH VOLUMES OF APPLICATIONS VACANCIES MAY CLOSE BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE AND YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS RECEIVE THE OUTCOME FROM SHORTLISTING.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see .
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Job found on