Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 years.
In this role you’ll enjoy excellent career prospects while making a real impact on our services users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Professional Registration - 50% of NMC registration fee, payable on each anniversary of employment
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Flexible Working - Please note that part time posts are available and flexible working requests to suit family commitment will be considered
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Hospital Bierley provides a range of low secure, specialist and psychiatric intensive care services for men and women, including a specialist personality disorder service for women. The hospital is set across four wards offering single-sex male and female specialist mental health services in low secure and locked environments. Our ward breakdown is as follows:
Bronte Ward – Female Low Secure Mental Health
Denholme Ward – Female Psychiatric Intensive Care (PICU)
Bowling Ward – Specialist Female Personality Disorder Service
Shelley Ward – Male Low Secure Mental Health
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Job found on