RDF Digital have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent SAP Solutions Architect to join them on a large and exciting long-term transformation programme. In the role you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of high-quality application solutions.
In the role of Solutions Architect, you will bring to the role the following experience, accreditation(s) and key skills
Solutions Architect - SAP
• Expert-level Solution Architecture and Design experience
• Relevant Technical Certification or Architecture Accreditation.
• Previously completed multiple SAP blueprint phases across the Architecture Domain
• Demonstrable experience of creating strategic roadmaps across the Architecture Domain
• Substantial integration experience across SAP modules
• Prior experience of creating Architecture processes
• Strong Business Process knowledge/experience in Architecture Domain
• Collaborative approach to stakeholder management with both Business and IT
• Extensive people management, coaching and mentoring experience.
• Worked in multi-project, matrix management environment
• Ability to work in a local and global context.
• Strong team-worker and ability to work collaboratively with all levels
This a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-known brand and join them on a number of exciting transformation programmes,
If this role interests you and you have the necessary skills listed above then please do not hesitate to get in contact. Caroline Ostadal
Job found on