We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Twickenham.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their small nursing home. The home specialises in Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Conditions, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment and Younger Adults. The latest CQC report for this home is "GOOD" in all areas and overall.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £8.58 per hour
- Days and nights available
- 7:30am to 8:00pm or 8:00pm to 7:30 am (shifts)
- Alternate weekends and bank holidays
- £600 annual attendance bonus paid quarterly
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
- Following residents specific care plans
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain residents dignity and independence
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal care assistant will have a positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is ideal.
Our client is willing to develop their care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers further into senior care assistants and team leaders.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222
Job found on