Creche / Nursery Nurse required for a fixed term contract based in Cheshire within the NHS.
The role is due to commence on the 11th February 2019 and run for a minimum of 12 weeks, with likelihood of extension.
The role will involve:
•making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
•communicating information to children using play
•distracting children during clinical procedures
•encouraging children's development
•using play to maintain a child's level of development during illness
•creating a child friendly environment
•maintaining toys and play equipment
•finding ways to stimulate children particularly those with special and sensory needs
•supporting carers in the parenting of their children
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on 01772 208220 or via email to email@example.com
Job found on