Care Assistant required in West Middlesex up to £21.95/hr, Flexible Work Hours
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting new, experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistants specialising in care services in West Middlesex and surrounding areas!
This is a great opportunity to start a wonderful career with us here at HRN which could lead to a permanent position!
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days and nights available!
• Days: £13.79
• Saturdays: £18.11
• Sundays and bank holidays: £21.95
Job Setting for Healthcare Assistants;
• Community & NHS opportunities available.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• Adolescents, children, adults and the elderly.
• Acute, stroke, neonatal, emergency, acute medicine, acute assessment, cardiology, intensive care/ high dependency, surgery, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, respiratory, and general care
Company benefits for Health Care Assistant:
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
Thorough Compliance Support
Temp of the Month prizes
Continuous & friendly consultant support
Various work settings in NHS and private services
Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for Health Care Assistant:
• Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
• 6 months NHS care experience.
• Have satisfactory references covering the last 3 years of employment.
• Have the right to work in the UK.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on