I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a busy domiciliary care branch in the Blackburn area of Lancashire.
This is an established organisation that have a growing portfolio of domiciliary care services predominately within the north west and midlands.
You will be required to take the on-call phone around 1 in 5/6 weekends and potentially 1 or 2 nights in the week (depending on holidays/absences etc.). There are extra payments for this, equating to around an additional £2,000-£3,000 per year.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
- Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
- Help to create personalised care plans
- Take part in the on call rota on a shared basis
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Experience of working in the care industry in a similar coordinating role
- Good customer service skills
I am keen to speak to candidates living within a commutable distance to Blackburn, to include; Preston, Bamber Bridge, Acrrington, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Ramsbottom, Chorley, Leyland, Fulwood, Langho, Ribchester, Nelson, Colne, Bolton, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Southport, Longridge, Hebden Bridge, Littleborough, Sowerby Bridge, Clitheroe and Burnley to name a few.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Job found on