Job Title: Internal Sales Representative
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Representative looking for a new challenge? This is an exciting role offering great levels of variety, challenge and opportunity to progress. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the key objectives of the Internal Sales Representative role will include the provision of a dedicated sales support service to the respective sales team.
To be considered for this role, applicants will have demonstrable experience gained from working within an engineering industry dealing with technical products. Experience working within in a fast-paced and often demanding sales environment, and within in similar internal sales role is essential
* Ensuring the proactive application of internal sales processes in conjunction with field sales activity and the delivery of excellent internal sales administration always.
* Day-to-day the successful candidate will assist the overall smooth running of the sales operation, supporting the delivery of the UK sales team strategy.
* The post-holder will develop a deep understanding on customer needs; will maintain strong executive relationships with the assigned accounts; and will effectively call manage existent and prospective customers to ensure proactive management of accounts at all times.
* The Internal Sales Representative will support the Field Managers & Area Sales Managers' in relation to account administration, sales support and price file management when required; whilst taking ownership of daily activities.
* In addition, to be considered for this role applicants must be in possession of a full driving license and comfortable with travel and some overnight stays to support trade shows / events etc. as and when required.
ACS are recruiting for an Internal Sales Representative If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Internal Sales Representative, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Internal Sales Representative. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Internal Sales Representative with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Internal Sales Representative role you desire
Job found on