Are you currently looking for a new start for 2019!!! Do you have a passion for helping 11-18 year old achieve their potential within a semi independent living setting. If you feel you have the skills to assist with the above and have at least a Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce. Then that look no further Health & ED are recruitment specialist are looking for dynamitic support staff
Applicants should have positive role model attributes, as well as:
* The ability to work as a team, as well as using your own initiative.
* The confidence and the ability to react calmly in stressful difficult situations.
* You must be competent, proactive and self-motivated; with the willingness to make a difference.
* With the ability to be flexible, approachable and accessible.
Suitable candidates will have experience and/or knowledge in:
* Supporting vulnerable Young People.
* Understanding how to deal with challenging behaviour (i.e. EBD)
* Understanding substance use/abuse
* QCF Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce (minimum)
* An enhanced DBS Certificate registered with DBS Update Service)
* Minimum one years’ experience working with Young People 11 – 18 years within a Residential Children’s Home.
This post involves shift work Monday- Sunday and may include sleep-ins and waking nights.
Health and Ed Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency in providing temporary job seeking services and as an Employment Business providing permanent, contracted and bank services.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £9.25 to £10.25 /hour
Job found on