Wellbeing Support Worker
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
Job Title: Wellbeing Support Worker
Location: Coventry Wellbeing Hub
Salary: £10,405 per annum (£17,500 pro rata)
Hours: 22 hours (This service is open 365 days per year. The post includes weekend and evening working, on a rota basis)
Job type: Permanent
Purpose of the job:
To support the delivery of the Coventry Wellbeing Hub, by carrying out a range of duties which ensure the wellbeing of clients and that an effective outcome defined delivery of support, advice, guidance and signposting is achieved.
* Experience of supporting people with mental health problems (min 1 year).
* Ability and experience of working with a wide range of people (inc. people with additional needs or with people from diverse backgrounds).
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Strong commitment to empowering service users.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to use a computer and/or other electronic device.
Closing date: 12 noon – Friday 25th January 2019
For an application form and full job description please use the links below
Job found on