HCL are currently recruiting on behalf of Birmingham Children’s Trust for Senior Social Workers to join their Duty and Assessment (ASTI) Team based at New Aston House.
With the January rush now upon us and the competition tougher than ever it pays to have HCL in your corner, as the main contract provider we can assist you with a fast and easy application.
We pride ourselves on only recruiting the best of the best and our reputation speaks for itself.
Birmingham has some of the lowest caseloads and has been recognised by OFSTED for its progress in ensuring that its services for children and families are continuing to improve. They also boast:
* Pay Rate of £29.93per hour!
* 35 hour weeks
* Accessible parking within 10 minutes of their offices
* Ability to work from any of their offices
* A supportive and empowering organisational culture
* Candidates are normally in placement for 9+ months
We offer Full preparation and support before your interview and ongoing Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant thereafter to ensure your career with HCL meets your exact needs.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* At least 2 years, post qualifying experience
* HCPC registration
* Current DBS/DBS Update Service
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
In return for your hard work and professional, caring, reliable service, HCL can offer you:
* £200 Refer a friend Bonus
* Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
* Industry Leading compliance
* First choice on Sandwell and Birmingham job roles
If you are interested in this role simply apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, to discuss this role in more detail or find out about additional HCL opportunities please contact HCL Leeds and ask for Kirsty
Job found on