Join one of the UK’s leading networks of domiciliary agencies as my client is looking for a new Deputy Care Manager in a CQC rated ‘Good’ based in Wandsworth.
We are looking for a passionate, articulate, confident and strong leader to join an established domiciliary care agency as their new Deputy Care Manager.
You will be joining an established and highly reputable organisation who specialise in delivering high quality, person centred care to older people in Wansdworth and surrounding areas.
The Deputy Care Manager’s responsibilities are to
* Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Line manage the office and care teams
* Be proactive and detail focussed in ensuring all care standards are met
* Communicate with staff, clients, professionals and management team effectively
* Be an ambassador for the branch portraying a positive and professional image
* Ensure all paper work, record keeping, and administration is kept
* Lead the branch through all CQC inspections achieving minimum Good
The successful Deputy Care Manager must have
* NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
* Experience in a management or supervisory role in a homecare agency
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong leader who can motivate and drive high performance from your staff team
* Passion, professionalism and pride in their work
This is a huge opportunity to join a leading care provider with a fantastic reputation for delivering high quality care and developing their staff members into high performers.
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion or email with your CV
Job found on