HCL are currently recruiting on behalf of Sandwell Children’s Trust for a Senior Social Worker to join their MASH team.
With the January Rush now upon us the competition will be tough which is why it pays to have HCL in your corner.
As the main proprietor for Sandwell and Birmingham we offer first refusal on all job vacancies and have nurtured a strong working relationship to ensure you have a fast and easy application in addition to excellent career development opportunities.
We also offer a £200 January Starter Bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
With regular feedback on the incredibly supportive and inclusive environment and newly decreased case load numbers Sandwell is quickly becoming a popular choice for many social workers.
They also boast:
* Pay Rate of £29.93 LTD per hour!
* 37 hour week
* Flexible working hours which includes 4 day condensed week or 9 day fortnight
* Offices are located near Sandwell and Dudley train station with great network connections
* Cheap parking of £24 monthly to park in any long-stay car parks
* Close links to the motorway
* The office is located with walking distance of a retail park
* Brand new buildings
We offer Full preparation and support before your interview and ongoing Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant thereafter to ensure your career with HCL meets your exact needs.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* At least 2 years, post qualifying experience
* HCPC registration
* Current DBS/DBS Update Service
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
In return for your hard work and professional, caring, reliable service, HCL can offer you:
* £200 Refer a friend Bonus
* Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
* Industry Leading compliance
* First choice on Sandwell and Birmingham job roles
To apply for this role simply E-mail with an up to date copy of your CV.
Alternatively to discuss this role further or find out about our other vacancies call Kirsty on:
(phone number removed) EXT:3011
Job found on