Challenge yourself and make a difference by Joining Fulbridge Social Care
At Fulbridge we are looking for positive, compassionate and easygoing Support Workers to join us in Children’s Residential Care Homes. We cater for the needs of 11-18 year olds who have a range of needs from social, emotional and behavioral difficulties to mental health.
If you are deterred by the thought of having little experience, don’t worry, our qualified teams will provide you with the right training to develop your learning, skills and knowledge.
Some of the duties that our support workers will carry out are:
* Maintaining a safe and positive living environment
* Teaching basic life skills and living skills such as budgeting, shopping, cleaning
* Implementing Risk Assessments
* Interacting and taking part in social activities
* Providing support and guidance
* Helping young people become independent
* Keeping accurate records and writing reports
* Having excellent communication, time management and organization skills
* Transporting children using unit vehicles
* Weekly Pay
* £7.90-£11 p/h
* Additional Sleep Pay of £62.64 (per night, where applicable)
* Full Accredited Training
In accordance with the Care Standards legislation, it is a requirement that no person is able to work in a children’s home unless they are 4 years older than the child accommodated. Therefore applicants need to be 21 years age or over to apply for this position.
* Hold a full UK driving licence and must have access to a car
Successful candidates will be required to obtain an enhanced DBS at a cost of £57 met by applicant, unless you already have a current portable DBS. Please note that International checks might also be required as part of compliance if you have lived or worked for an extensive period abroad. All candidates must also successfully complete the induction assessment training as part of candidate compliance, prior to any placements being offered.
All support workers will need to be flexible to be able to work a variety of shifts to help us throughout the day, working between 8am and 11pm or 3:30 and 11pm- depending on the needs of the home.
If you are interested in joining our team then please forward an updated CV or complete an online application via our website
Job found on