Change a child’s tomorrow, today!
Why work for us?
At Fulbridge Social Care, we live up to our ethos and we have confidence in our people. We are proud to be one of the most pioneering providers for recruitment. We are currently recruiting for individuals who are positive, passionate, and emotionally resilient, who have a real ambition to help reshape young people’s future through positive change.
Our success means we are in an exceptional position where we can take on individuals that might not necessarily have the relevant qualifications and experience needed, however have had essential life experiences in which could contribute to shaping and creating a positive future for young people.
As we have a dedicated training team that train and support inexperienced candidates, we are able to build on your current life skills and shape you into successful and creative support workers who are aiming to act as positive role models for the youth of today.
* Preparing breakfast, lunches, teas and snacks
* Encouraging and helping children and young people access education
* Helping the children and young people integrate into the community in a positive way
* Helping with homework
* Getting involved in fun activities in and outside the home
* Days out; shopping, swimming, cinema, bowling, horse riding, football etc
* Getting children and young people to meetings and appointments; doctors, dentist, visits, contacts etc
* Monitoring and observing behaviours and needs
* Transporting children (using unit car)
* Must be 21 or over to apply
* Must have a full UK driving licence with access to own transport
* International Checks might also be required as part of compliance if you have lived, travelled or worked for an extended period abroad
* Flexible working hours
* £7.90 - £11.00 per hour
* Additional sleep pay £62.64 per night
* Accredited Training
* Weekly pay - delivered accurately and on time
* Excellent opportunities for career progression
Successful candidates will be required to obtain an enhanced DBS at a cost of £57 met by applicant, unless you already have a current portable DBS. All candidates must also successfully complete the induction assessment training as part of candidate compliance, prior to any placements being offered.
If you are interested in joining our team then please forward an updated CV or complete an online application via our website
Job found on