Salary: Circa. £30,000 plus excellent benefits
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can bring your skills in Digital Marketing to join a company ready to start the next step in their growth, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a successful manufacturing business based in the heart of Edinburgh. They are a small, established company, now part of a global brand. With new growth for their business, there is ongoing internal investment and fresh opportunities across the organisation including the creation of this new role.
Working as part of a close knit team, as the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a broad remit where you will have responsibility for:
* Developing campaigns and email marketing, including database development and management.
* Working with third party organisations for paid search, remarketing, SEO, PPC campaigns and Facebook ads.
* Implementing and managing marketing campaigns alongside the in-house design team.
* Developing company websites including content, SEO and AdWord management
* Producing data analysis reports for Sales Director
* Collaborating with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
* Developing effective working relationships with external parties
Whilst a degree in a marketing related subject would be beneficial, it is not essential for this position. However with previous experience of working in a similar environment and strong digital media skills, you will be expected to demonstrate:
* Experience in ecommerce and running PPC, SEO, paid search, email marketing and social media campaigns
* A good understanding of Google Analytics.
* Excellent IT skills and previous use of marketing systems such as Google Adwords, Photoshop, Joomla CMS & Salesforce.
* Exceptional writing skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, apply here or get in touch with Megan McCready at Escape Recruitment
Job found on