Graduate Website Optimisation Analyst
6 Month Temporary Contract
Up to £12.83 per hour
Working alongside the Site Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for the evaluation, set up and development of optimisation projects as well as the continuously improvement of the company’s through the website optimisation programme.
As a Website Optimisation Analyst within the eCommerce team you will be required to use analytics and customer journey evidence to evaluate the performance of the website. You will work to ensure strategic alignment; best practice and continual improvement help drive efficiency and consistency across website activities. You should be committed to identifying new digital trends and evaluate new technologies and trends.
* Work closely with the eCommerce analytics team to drive structured continuous improvement recommendations based on a statistical trends and facts.
* Use performance data analysis to improve BAU execution, ensuring there is a best practice learning closure loop.
* Engage the merchandising, content and website teams to understand challenges, identify gaps and provide recommendations to optimise and re-engineer training alongside the technical training co-ordinator.
* Collaboratively set up and deliver feature releases with the technology, Customer experience and website teams.
* Set up feature adoption strategies for new website functionality including session recording capability.
* Work cross functionally with key business and technology stakeholders to introduce and deliver a structured and consistent approach to building the development backlog.
* Facilitate website feature adoption ensuring business and training teams have everything they need to implement and embrace changes.
* Support business teams to limit impact on site speed and advise on new initiatives.
* Working with our external partners to streamline the optimisation programmes ensuring ROI and backlog to live ideation.
* City Centre location – close to the train station and amenities
* Working with an established company with exceptional reputation
Experience working within a large scale eCommerce environment with a strong understanding of eCommerce software platforms is essential along with experience of working within a transactional retail environment being beneficial.
* Tenacity, analytical skills and the ability to ‘peel back the layers’ of issues to pin point the root cause and appropriate remedial action required.
* Strong understanding of eCommerce Software Platforms eg. Demandware/Salesforce commerce cloud, Adobe Analytics.
* Clarity of thought, effective communication skills and the ability to coach and influence others.
* End to end Project Management skills.
* Intermediate Microsoft office skills .
* A willingness to travel between head offices (Leeds & Lutterworth).
* Experience of session recording tools.
* Experience of website search and tools.
* Working knowledge of CX and UX.
* Experience and awareness of Agile Scrum principles and values, lean techniques with a continuous improvement mentality.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Job found on