Salary: Competitive, DOE
About the Role:
A leading manufacturer in medical devices based in Coventry is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join a busy commercial team.
Marketing Assistant duties to include:
* Provides support to the Commercial Manager as necessary, the support required will be refined and better defined in subsequent issues of this document.
* In association with the Commercial Manager and Managing Director, define and implement marketing and communications strategies.
* Manage the SFM brand by producing and coordinating marketing materials such as the design and development of brochures, posters and product sample packs, in addition to managing stock of marketing collateral.
* Develop and implement promotional activities in line with corporate vision.
* Manage external agencies, where applicable, to support promotional or campaign activities.
* Develop, implement and manage brand guidelines for internal and external use and ensure brand guidelines are followed providing training where necessary.
* Contribute towards and generate the company Newsletter.
* Support internal communications, through the generation of the company newsletter and other channels, to promote cross-team working and drive staff engagement.
* Gather and catalogue all wound care and surgical arena related Market Intelligence.
* Undertake ongoing market research and evaluate/report on findings.
* Manage and provide continuous development of the website in addition to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to drive online traffic
* Maintain social media accounts
* Support the Commercial Manager in defining and implementing a Social Media Strategy
* Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
* Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials and answer client questions.
* Build relationships with internal teams, developing an understanding of the products and services we offer, along with how they are designed to meet the needs of our customers.
Key skills / abilities:
* Qualification in Business Management or Marketing related discipline, at least HNC level.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge and experience of Adobe software including Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Experience in managing external design agencies.
* Creative, driven and self-motivated individual with excellent attention to detail and a passion for marketing and communications.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience in Medical Device and/or Healthcare sector, desirable but not essential.
* Familiarity of textile wound care and surgical textile industries, desirable but not essential.
* An understanding of the business, products, customers, distribution channels and competitors or can demonstrate how they have gained a strong understanding of customer needs/insights.
* Competitive salary
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life cover
* Incapacity benefits
* Cash Back Medical Scheme
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please email your CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role
Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that we want to take forward to interview; if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For Privacy Notice for Job Applicants please visit the SFM Limited website
No Agencies please
Job found on