Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit a Regional Manager for an established retailer covering their locations across the UK. This is a rare opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various stores, but be based within the North West, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board. This role is initially for a 6-month contract.
As an established Regional Manager you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known retailer who are eager to develop their business to the next level. With plans well set for 2019, we need an outstanding Regional Manager to help deliver results and drive teams and stores forward.
As a Regional Manager you will lead your stores in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI’s in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver across your area.
You will be accountable for:
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your stores
* Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
* Manage the customer experience strategy and ensure consistency of deliver across all areas
* Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
* Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
* Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
* Responsible for audit compliance and
* Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
* Full P&L accountability for 20+ high performing stores
* Assisting with ad hoc projects with the central Retail Ops Team.
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail management at Head of Retail/Regional Manager/Regional Director/Operations Director level. A passion for delivering next-level service, supporting further business growth and managing a large number of stores is key.
A competitive salary of circa £75-80k, plus company car/car allowance and a wide range of company benefits and incentives are on offer for the successful applicant. Please note this is a 6 month interim contract.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.
Job found on