Salary to £45,000 + benefits
Full time, permanent
* Do you enjoy working with BIM?
* Are you interested in setting up and implementing BIM for a major player within its industry, and would you be keen to promote it to your colleagues and clients?
A company with a strong reputation for high quality building design have instructed us to find a BIM Engineer for their West Yorkshire site. They are a key subsidiary of a major Group, and leaders in their own particular construction sector. Every employee is encouraged to reach his/her goals and achieve success.
In this role as BIM Engineer, your immediate priorities will be to assess the current level of BIM with a view to producing a 5-year strategy which will identify a clear plan for improvement, with direction of how and what is required. As BIM Engineer you will be working with a recently developed BIM library and identify areas for development within the design office. Once you have helped to implement this, you will play a key role in continuous improvement for BIM within the business.
Do you have the following?
* Experience in the implementation of BS & PAS 1192 standards and knowledge of related ISOs
* Previously implemented BIM, either for a main contractor, construction consultancy or architects practice
* A strong understanding of the appropriate software tools to view and interrogate models
* Strong working knowledge of Autodesk software, ideally Revit (if you have knowledge of other platforms this would be of particular interest)
* Qualified in relevant BIM, either at degree level or work-related training
* A strong communicator with the ability to build positive working relationships?
* Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills with a strategic view
* Confident and assertive, able to overcome challenges
* Able to coordinate your own and others' workload, prioritising to support project delivery
* Confident in your ability to coach and mentor others and share ideas
* Enthusiastic, keen to use new technologies and continue your learning in BIM
* Unafraid to challenge standard practices
* An advocate of continuous improvement
In this BIM Engineer role, you can expect to receive:
* A competitive salary up to £45,000 with benefits
* Career Progression with a large national employer
* A great support network, as part of a team who come together to deliver excellent results
Interested? Apply today or if you would like to find out more about this excellent role, please call Sue Eustace or Phoebe Scott on (phone number removed). All calls will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: BIM Engineer, BIM Technical Lead, BIM Lead Technician, Revit, Autodesk, construction, architecture
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
Job found on