I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Buyer on behalf of a maintenance contractor in Liverpool that currently have a turnover of £20 million. Due to an increase in work they are currently recruiting for an Assistant / Graduate Buyer to join the team with no experience necessary in a buyer role.
To be considered for this role candidates must have a degree, well-presented, have a good can-do attitude and a strong personality. As an assistant buyer you will be office based.
Assistant Buyer responsibilities (which you will be trained on):
* Ensuring all materials are purchased on time, to specification and at the best price available.
* Negotiating with suppliers and building long term relationships
* Working as part of a team of buyers
* Coordinating deliveries and maintaining suitable stock levels
Further information :
* Hours – 9am – 5pm and 30 minute break
* 21 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Opportunity for career progression into Project Management
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Rebecca Roberts at Russell Taylor for further information on: (phone number removed) or email: (url removed)
Job found on