A permanent job opportunity has arisen with a large subcontractor into a Housing Association in Cardiff.
They are looking for a reactive maintenance electrician to join their team as soon as possible.
Responsibilities of the successful Electrician will include:
Completing repairs and maintenance on tenanted properties across Cardiff, both tenanted and void properties.
I would be excited to speak to a Electrician that:
• Lives local to Cardiff
• Has previous social housing experience
• Has a Full UK Licence - clean preferably
• Has or is willing to undertake a DBS check
• Holds their 18th Edition
• Holds their 2391 (or 2393/2394)
• Has access to their own tools
In return the successful Electrician will receive:
• Permanent Employment, on a salary of between £26,500 and £28,500
• A Company Van
• A dedicated consultant to represent you and negotiate the best possible contract on your behalf, who is contactable by phone and email
• Consistent aftercare and advice throughout your contract
If you are interested in applying or discussing this Electrician role then apply online or call Sean Green on (phone number removed)
Job found on