PSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable client within the East Yorkshire area. The company is a regional leader within the Construction Industry who have continuous business from large clients. They are looking for an experienced individual to join their team on a salaried basis and become a dynamic part of their company as a Contracts Manager.
As Contracts Manager, you will have the chance to manage a diverse range of projects of varying value and complexity. This will provide the opportunity to fulfil your potential and career goals. The projects will range from £500 - £1,500,000 and will be within the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
* Manage up to 20 projects at any one time
* Management and supervision of contract team and the delegating of tasks accordingly.
* To implement, observe and comply with all good working practices and to ensure compliance within the Health & Safety and statutory regulations
* Carry out update meetings with operational staff and client
* Construction background
* Site Manager experience (Minimum)
* Previous experience within similar role (Preferred)
* Ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
* Flexible and positive towards changing circumstances and can react appropriately
* Excellent people skills
* Strong communication skills
* FIRST AID
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on number (phone number removed) or email me at to discuss in more detail
Job found on