Title: Case Admin
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Location: Hull, HU1
40 hours a week.
Are you looking for the chance to start a career in a company that works with a number of large banks in the UK?
Do you want to build on your skills, working within an office environment?
Are you a thriving employee who will work hard in a fast pace environment?
If you have answered yes to these questions, this job is perfect for YOU!
This client is looking for someone who has had previous office experience to fit the role of a Case Admin. The company pride themselves on looking after their employees with modern, luxury offices. As an employee you will be working with open and honest team players, in an environment where you will be motivated to develop and progress in a comfortable office space.
You will be working within a Credit Management Services, your duties will include:
• Liaising with clients that have existing accounts
• Ensure all appropriate actions are taken in response to correspondents
• Responding to queries via telephone and email
• Organise your own work, managing your time and daily tasks
• Recognise any problems, which you will then forward to your team leader
• Achieve KPI’s that have been set, and other possible objectives
The personal qualities and skills that are needed for this job are:
• Able to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment, and evidence of this
• Exceptional communication skills, verbally and written
• Computer skills with Microsoft: Excel and Word
• Customer service or administration experience
• Work well as a team and individually
Apply today or for further details contact Megan Bell.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job found on