Aspirare have an exciting opportunity for a business support administrator to join a busy workforce on a full time, permanent basis. Our client is based in the Edinburgh area, with a successful track record in providing their clients with a first-class service delivering I.T solutions globally. Due to their excellent reputation and growing pipeline, this company needs someone with exceptional organisational skills and someone who can prioritise their workload.
Tasks the business support administrator will:
• Manage office building works.
• Assist in all aspect of day to day office running.
• Supporting business manager ( Customer Relationships).
• Ensuring paperwork is complete for clients.
• Be able to follow systems and processes.
• Billing customers.
• Communicate with customers/staff through email/phone and face to face.
This successful business support candidate will:
• Have experience working with xero ( Accounts Package)
• Highly organised individual.
• Be able to prioritise workload and multi task.
• Be able to communicate effectively and take instruction.
• Have a “can do “attitude.
What this job offers you!
Salary £18K – 23K DOE
•8:30am-5:30pm role, Monday to Friday (weekends off!)
This a fantastic opportunity for business support , to be considered please give Sarah a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT
Job found on