We are recruiting for an exciting new Office Manager role based in Coalville and our client can offer you flexible working hours of either a 8am - 4.30am or 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the office which is the operational centre of the business. Role also includes all administrative duties.
As the Office Manager your main responsibilities will be;
* Maintenance of the premises and dealing with any issues
* Rolling out any HR updates
* General Administration – Filing, emailing etc.
* Ensuring maintenance of vehicles are up to date
* Collating company info and updating the website
* Keeping the Health and Safety up to date and rolling out updates
* Sending out Newsletters
* Managing GDPR
* Dealing with invoices
* Attending meeting and taking notes
* Preparing wages
* looking after social media
* Setting up policies and procedures
* Supporting the MD
* Managing various projects
* Stationery Orders
To be a successful Office Manager you will;
* Have knowledge of using Microsoft packages
* Have a persistence nature
* A confident approach
* An understanding of Project Management
* Be able to self manage own workload
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work to deadlines
* A great communicator
* Be organised, methodical and articulate.
In return you will receive free parking and 28 days holiday relax working environment and Pension.
The above advert will stay live until the successful candidate starts their new role however some of the job boards we use may automatically refresh adverts and do not have a delete function.
Please cross reference with the Office Angels website to familiarise yourself with live vacancies.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Job found on