An experienced Wholesale Merchandiser is needed to join an established supplier of fashion to various UK high street retailers.
* Working closely with the design, sales and technical team on a daily basis.
* Reporting on factory performance and order status.
* Chasing PO’s from the customers.
* Ensuring customer order programs are maintained thoroughly and efficiently.
* Managing all critical paths both factory and customer.
* Liaising with clients regarding sample development/approval.
* Liaising with clients and factories over all stages of production.
* Chase bulk fabric from mill, and chasing test reports.
* Chasing samples and ordering labels.
* Dealing with any production issues from the factory.
* Managing delivery bookings.
* Sign off fabric cards for accounts purpose to consolidate what has been ordered against delivered.
* Shipments – uploading packing lists for customers and arrange deliveries.
* Production merchandising knowledge.
* Experience of short lead time manufacturing.
* Experience gained within a clothing supplier working within a fast paced environment is needed.
* Organised and accurate with the proven ability to work under pressure.
* Key team player with the ability to also work unsupervised.
* Minimum of 3 years relevant merchandising experience.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Job found on