Edwards & Pearce are recruiting an ambitious Planning Assistant to provide support to the supply chain function for one of our key clients. This is initially a 6 month FTC with the view to becoming permanent and will be ideal for a candidate who is looking to gain more exposure and progress within supply chain.
• Manage and coordinated all queries and returns from customers
• Create export documentation for items being shipped
• Plan loads effectively for shipping
• Dealing with 3rd party hauliers, resolving invoice queries and damage claims
• Offer support with general admin duties across the supply chain department
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• 6 month FTC, with the view to becoming permanent
• Experience dealing with queries and following these through from start to finish
• Experience providing logistics and planning support
• Experience using SAP or other MRP
• Ideally you will have experience working in a manufacturing industry
This is a highly prestigious manufacturer that has been established for almost 150 years. They are a global business that offers long term job prospects and career opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments
Job found on