ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT / MS AZURE / CLOUD / SCRUM / GOVERNMENT / AGILE / £(Apply online only) A DAY
CARDIFF – 6 MONTHS + UP TO £800 A DAY
THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED TO BE OUTSIDE OF IR35
My client is urgently recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to work on a high-profile Government Project.
Key responsibilities in the role
• Technical design of the Target architecture (evolving); Security architecture/ model (evolving); Transition architecture.
• Define and architect data transformation and migration strategies from legacy systems to new data models.
• Enterprise data modelling.
• Technical support for the implementation of the: Target architecture; CI/CD Pipeline; Security architecture/ model; Integration of the UI and business logic; Data transformation strategy.
• Technical and architectural guidance for new development projects with software vendors, ensuring CW retain control of their platform/ code, providing a good practice model for future development projects.
• Technical assurance of the delivered solution.
Essential skills and experience
• In-depth experience of defining and implementing target microservices architectures (using Open Source technologies where appropriate), and transition architectures for legacy transformation projects.
• Experience of leading the technical governance of a Cloud native architecture utilising Microsoft Azure.
• Experience of technically designing and delivering complex enterprise level security solutions for web-based platforms.
• Experience of technically designing and delivering fault tolerant, highly available and resilient technical solutions.
• Experience of architecting technical solutions, which enable performance monitoring and continuous review.
• Experience of enterprise data modelling, policies and standards.
• Experience of defining and architecting data transformation and migration strategies for legacy systems to new data models.
• Experience of analysing technical risks and identifying mitigations to risks when migrating from legacy platforms to new target architectures.
• Experience using agile development methods such as SCRUM, Kanban
• Experience of designing solutions that are cost effective and deliver value for money.
• Experience of working on medium - large size projects with multiple teams in remote locations.
• Experience of architecting solutions for Public Services in Cloud based environments.
• Professional Cloud certification, specifically Microsoft Azure or AWS
This role requires a basic Security Clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process before applying
If you have the required skills please contact me at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
Job found on