DV8 Recruitment Professionals LTD are looking for a Deputy Manager to work within a CQC compliant dementia & learning disability care home, £40K Salary working full time hours.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below:
* Position - Deputy Manager
* Full time
* Days and Nights available
* £40k per annum
* Dementia & learning disability
* Meals provided on long days
* Paid breaks
* Assistance with Revalidation
* Free PIN renewal
* Free PVG/DBS
* Robust training and career progression programme
* Refer a friend
* An extra day's annual leave on their birthday (after 1 x year of employment)
As a Deputy Manager you will be work closely with the Home Manager to assist in the effective management and administration of the Home, whilst maintaining a safe and caring environment for the Residents/visitors and employees. You will oversee the running of the Home in the Home Manager's absence and you will be a motivating Leader.
Essential Requirements to be considered for this role:
* You must have experience working with budgets and managing financial performance of the home
* Strong managerial skills and evidence of good people management-managing staff rotas
* Experience in providing and reviewing care assessments and plans in accordance to CQC requirements
* Sound knowledge of storage and use of medicines-complying to home policy and procedures
* Excellent communication skills-you will be communicating with Safeguarding teams, CQC, Social Services and the Residents and their families.
* Hold a Nursing Degree or equivalent
* Possess and Active NMC Pin
DV8 Recruitment Professionals LTD are a brand new recruitment company specialising in permanent employment. We bring a fresh approach to recruitment where you will find a personal relationship with all our consultants who will assist you in finding the right role without comprising your requirements.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately! If you are looking for something in particular, still do get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you and look forward to starting a loyal and honest professional relationship! Speak soon
Job found on