A well-known Children’s Charity is looking for an Assistant Director to assist them with their ambitious vision to ensure that Children and Young People receive the best support they can deliver.
Based within London’s Vulnerable Children and Young people Services you will be delivering and developing strategic visions to help transform children and young people services. This role is full-time, and permanent.
The ideal Assistant Director will have experience working within children’s services at senior level, leading and managing children’s services in a social care setting. You will need to be able to show case a depth of experience and competence working within a child protection framework and a clear understanding of child protection systems
If you are committed and have the drive to match the ambition of the Children’s Charity I’d love to here from you.
Benefits for you as the Assistant Director:
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Scheme
* Progression Opportunities
* Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Director:
* Direct management and leadership of Children’s Services in a specific area of the business ensuring the direction and quality is maintained and developed.
* Monitor trends and other factors to ensure that Children’s Services are delivered effectively
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures
* Ensure that the safety and protection of children and young people is upheld and of the highest quality throughout their locality
* Build and retain key relationships with external contacts to ensure you sustain and develop the services offered to the children and young people you support
Requirements of you as the Assistant Director:
* NVQ Level 5/6/7 Health and Social Care or Degree level is highly desirable
* Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position in a Social Care setting
* Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this Registered Manager position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on (phone number removed)
If this Registered Manager role isn't quite what you are looking for, you can see a full list of similar roles below:
Job found on