I have a superb opportunity for Registered Service Manager to work within the non-medical side of the organisation which provides care and support to its residents with a range of care requirements due to Alcohol and Substance Misuse. The service is based in South London.
About the role:
* To create and maintain an environment where all employees develop and excel and are dedicated to the fulfilment of service user health, stabilisation and a chance to take significant life changing steps to recovery.
* To ensure that our commitment to the delivery of Person Centred provision is upheld at all opportunities, both internally and externally in line with the Project ethos.
* To ensure excellence within service delivery by leading and developing operational management and supporting clinical development to ensure full contract and regulatory compliance and the delivery of effective and high quality services to our Service Users.
* To help set robust budgets and to ensure that budgets are met and exceeded. To generate new income streams, that will achieve the maximisation of income over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources, tenders for new business and identified gaps in existing services.
* To ensure that occupancy within the service is maintained and that the service is widely promoted.
* Provide high quality leadership, coaching, support and line management to Team leaders
* Develop and implement the operational programme for service, ensuring that contract requirements and all quality and regulatory standards (e.g., CQC outcomes) are met. Ensure that all staff maintain high standards of professional performance at all times through adherence to the organisations policies and procedural frameworks.
* Form and maintain effective local links with commissioners, service users, carers, local community and other professionals to promote the service.
* Ensuring the appropriate application of HR Policies and Procedures e.g. sickness absence management processes code of conduct, disciplinary and grievance etc.
* Manage staff supervision, appraisal, induction and probationary periods.
* Ensure that innovative and personalised support is delivered with flexibility to meet service user needs and wishes
* Support and encourage Service User Integration / Volunteers / Peer Mentors within all parts of the service
* Initiate and attend partnership meetings and work in partnership with the other agencies supporting the Services to improve and expand provision where possible.
£35,000 - £45,000 working full time Mon- Fri, plus substantial benefits.
*This is a brand new exclusive opportunity, if you are interested then please click apply below with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss further
Job found on