Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales professional to help shape the future of their company. Working collaboratively with teams from across the business, you’ll help them build and maintain all-important lasting relationships with the customers,
Responsible for promoting the range of construction solutions to specifiers and contractors and achieve set targets.
A largely field-based position covering the whole of the Midlands. There will be an element of office-based work for admin, training and general keeping in touch with the business. Everyone here gets involved with the tea run when they’re in the office so make sure you let us know how you like your brew.
How they operate:
They don’t go in for pushy sales and hard negotiations because they believe that if they do things right and provide the best solutions and services, selling them isn’t actually that hard to do. They pride themselves on consistently adding value to their clients’ work and the team is always looking for ways to enhance the service they are providing.
How you operate:
* A confident, articulate and personable communicator who can generate sales through building positive relationships.
* Able to work both independently and collaboratively with the rest of the team to effectively convey and sell the expert knowledge and exceptional service.
* You are organised, love being involved with multiple projects simultaneously and are talented at managing your own time and the expectations of others.
* You’re not afraid to set (and hit) stretching targets and you thrive on pushing your own limits. You want to progress and are looking for a company that will enable you to grow.
* Technically-minded, with the ability to articulately explain how solutions can benefit the clients, as well as quickly mastering the sales systems and other internal tools.
* Experienced - if you have knowledge of construction or the building merchant trade that’s great, but it’s not essential. We’re much more interested in finding people who we feel are the right fit.
What is on offer:
First and foremost you’ll be given autonomy and trust to deliver results under your own steam. They offer regular training, team-building and opportunity for growth, as well as regular social events.
They’ll provide a generous package, including competitive salary, company car and, once you’re hitting all your targets, a sales-based bonus scheme.
You’ll be given full training and ongoing mentoring by the Managing Director, who will put in the time to make sure you have the knowledge and insight you need to be a success.
The commitment to long term relationships extends to the people working there, which is why they provide plenty of opportunities for learning, team building, and career progression
Job found on