Senior Building Surveyor
Salary- £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the leading commercial and residential property advisors in the UK, and are proud to be one of the Property Week’s ‘Best Places To Work’. This prestigious consultancy is looking for a talented Senior Building Surveyor in their Birmingham office to work alongside their successful Surveying team. The successful candidate would be conducting the matters of a general Building Surveyor, from project inception through to completion, as well as having sufficient experience in and around many sectors of the Surveying industry.
The role of Senior Building Surveyor
* Project managing a small team
* Undertaking dilapidation work
* Completing reacquisition surveys
* Site inspection and working on site on most days
* Advising on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
* Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings
* Experience working in the Educational sector preferred but not essential
* Some experience undertaking project management
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Good organisational skills
Why choose our client?
Our clients have advised on some of the UK’s largest brand projects, including John Lewis, Natwest, National Express and RBS. Their team can draw upon expertise from across their commercial property acquisition and property asset management teams to provide a professional service to their customers.
Staff of our client are the heartbeat of the business, and they can receive a number of different benefits including a competitive holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, a competitive salary and life assurance.
If you feel as though this is the right opportunity for you to showcase your Senior Surveying skills and want the right platform to do so, please call Dario Bharat on (phone number removed) or alternatively email him at.
Job found on