IT Manager or Head of IT required by an excellent company who, with over half a century’s experience, are one of the biggest players in their field.
Reporting into board level, this role has the capacity to take on an existing Head of IT or an IT Manager who is keen to progress to being a Head of.
Your duties will include:
* Working across a number of major IT project initiatives, including product business cases
* Managing a team of 3 on-site IT professionals, including work load prioritisation, 1-2-1’s etc
* Managing off site 3rd party and supplier relationships
* Ownership of IT budgets
* Manage the business services growth
* Maintain the BAU, ensuring a high performing service company wide
* Always have a focus on security in line with ISO27001
* Work closely with development to maintain current and future services
You will need to have solid Microsoft technical knowledge, be happy to roll your sleeves up as and when required.
The technical stack for this IT Manager / Head of IT role includes:
* Active Directory
* Windows Server/Desktop Operating Systems
* SQL Server
* Hyper V
* Cisco Switching
* Azure and/or AWS
* Manage and maintain ISO27001 compliance
This IT Manager position will see you have the privilege of working with a fantastic organisation who have a number of excellent work challenges in the pipeline. They promote a people focused culture with employee wellbeing at the heart of their ethos.
In addition to the salary, benefits include an ahead of government pension, Health Cover, 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service and car allowance.
To apply for this IT Manager / Head of IT role please send your CV to Paul Wilson.
This role is easily commutable from Luton, St Albans, Watford, North London, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and most parts of Hertfordshire.
IT Manager, Head of IT, Infrastructure Manager, Windows, Microsoft, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, AWS
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Job found on