Registered General Nurse needed in Dudley, West Midlands, up to £39/hr, Days/Nights/Weekend.
Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and keen Registered General Nurses specialising in various hospital settings (ward list below) in Dudley and surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts - Days & Nights
Sunday/ Bank Holiday: £40.51
Wards available to work in:
- Diabetic Medicine
- Metabolic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito-Urinary Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for RGN
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Uniform
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Requirements for RGN
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on