Registered General Nurses required in Ilford, up to £33/hr, Flexible Shifts.
Due to new contracts coming on board, Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and dedicated RGNs specialising in Hospital services (wards are listed below) for Barking, Havering & Redbridge NHS Trust in Ilford & surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 6 & 12hour shifts, Days/Nights/Half Shifts
Days: £20.74ph to £24.84ph
Nights/Saturday: £24.07ph to £27.88ph
Sunday: £28.64ph to £33.12ph
Job Settings for General Nurses:
- NHS & Private opportunities available.
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adolescent`s, Children, Adults & Elderly
Work available in these Wards:
- General Surgery / Vascular Surgery / Surgical Assessment
- Stroke Rehabilitation / Neurology / Neuroscience
- Haematology / Oncology
- Acute/General Medicine
- Acute/Medical Assessment
- Paediatrics / Gynae / Post-natal
- Cardiology / Coronary Care
- Day Surgery
- Elderly Care
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Intensive Therapy
- Renal Medicine
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for General Nurses:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have 6 months experience in health care
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on