Manager required in Banbury, Oxfordshire , up to £42,000, Days/Nights, Full Time
My client requires a dedicated Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Banbury, Oxfordshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This purpose-built nursing home has constantly been awarded a `Good` CQC rating over all five categories and has also been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Manager Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Cycle to work
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on