An amazing Home manager position has arisen in a modern purpose built care home Haslemere, Surrey £60,000 per annum (negotiable salary depending on experience)
My client requires an experienced Manager to manage a dedicated team within their nursing home in Haslemere, Surrey. The service offers quality residential and specialist care throughout the home. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The desired candidate will ideally have previous care home experience for nursing and supporting dementia residents. Also the candidate must demonstrate good leadership and show previous experience of leading a larger team within a care home.
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Ideally a qualified RGN/RMN
- Good track record of care home leadership
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Knowledge of Dementia awareness
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- NMC Annual Fee`s
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly and dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: JL28535
If you feel you would be perfect for this role then please apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Previous home manager experience
Job found on