We are seeking Senior Day Opportunities Workers (Support Workers) to join our teams in West and North London, working in our day centres or out in the community. Applicants must be experienced or have transferrable skills, and must show genuine interest and commitment. Our workers receive competitive rates of pay and excellent training opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Required: West London (Acton) and North London (Islington)
Interviews: Wednesday 12th December 2018
REPORTING TO: Centre Manager
TEAM: Senior Management Team. This role will involve both computer-based admin and supporting clients.
* Shift-leading at least one day a week or as required. This means:
- making executive decisions about changes on the day
- having the senior phone for the day
- sending the daily update to head office
- ensuring any other reports needed, such as incident reports, are completed by staff in time
* Having the on-call phone at least one week per month (a special rate is given for this).
* Ensuring client files are up to date.
* Ensuring GDPR guidelines are adhered to in the day centre.
* Ensuring daily logs are completed by staff.
* Liaising with head office as needed / appropriate.
* Supporting with FMS (the rota) as and when needed.
* Answering the senior phone or making a call when needed / as directed.
* Key-working for at least one client.
* Line-managing support workers, including carrying out monthly supervisions and bi-annual performance reviews for support workers.
* Liaising with and supporting the Centre Manager, Activity Coordinator and others in the Senior Management Team to ensure activities and schedules run smoothly and meet the needs of the service.
* Completing admin time forms as requested
Job found on