Social Personnel are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience (ASYE completed) to join a Child Protection team in Wiltshire.
* To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for the child protection team.
* To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
* To be conversant with operational and practice issues pertaining to the delivery of frontline social work services for children, young people and their Parents/Carers.
* To undertake Initial and Core Assessments of children and families in accordance with the Assessment Framework, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and include an analysis of the needs and circumstances of each child and family, the desired outcomes to be achieved and the services that are required.
* To ensure that every allocated child has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the action, responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion.
* To ensure that all allocated children are visited, spoken to/communicated with and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
* To ensure that all direct work undertaken with children/young people is purposeful, sensitive, respectful and honest.
* To ensure that all correspondence and written notes detailing the outcomes and
* decisions from meetings with children/young people and Parents/Carers are distributed promptly.
* To prepare and present reports for a range of purposes, including child protection conferences, child looked after reviews and court, and ensures that these are produced to a high quality standard.
What you need:
* QSW Status – including qualification, HCPC registration and completed ASYE
* A minimum of 2 years experience in child-based teams.
* Right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Social Personnel:
* As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, Social Personnel have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
* A way to give back to charitable organisations/disadvantaged young people, through our partnership with Youth at Risk, now known as GRIT
* Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you – just enjoy your hard earned money each week
* Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you
* A market leading £600 referral bonus, paid across 3 months, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
* Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
* Boat Parties, prize giveaways and much, much more...
If you are interested in this position please call Trey on (Apply online only) or e-mail me
Job found on